OK Wallet has introduced Money Transfer service where OK users can transfer fund to any ONE Bank Account. This seamless service is aimed to enable OK users to send money effortlessly to any OBL account in fast and smooth way.
How to Transfer fund to any ONE Bank Account from OK Wallet:
- 1. Login to OK Wallet App and Tap on Transfer icon from your App home screen.
- 2. Choose OK A/C to ONE Bank A/C menu from Money Transfer.
- 3. Tap on Other OBL A/C option.
- 4. Enter OBL A/C Number, OBL A/C Name (as per ONE Bank Account Name), Amount and PIN.
- 5. Tap on Next icon and then Customer will get to view a Transaction Detailed page.
- 6. Tap on Confirm icon for successful Transaction. Customer will receive system generated SMS regarding successful transaction.
1% charge (minimum TK 5 or whichever is higher) of transaction amount is applicable for Money Transfer service to ONE Bank Account using OK Wallet App.
Download link of new Ok Wallet App (Android Version): Click Here
Download link of new Ok Wallet App (iOS Version): Click Here
To know about the tariff and limit, please Click Here
There is a dedicated 24/7 contact center for your any kind of OK Wallet Money Transfer related assistance. For Local call dial on 16269 (from any mobile phone) & 09666716269 (from BTCL/Land Phone) in Bangladesh or visit www.okwallet.com.bd