OK Wallet has brought NESCO Prepaid Meter Recharge service for Customers. From now, Customers can recharge NESCO Prepaid meter in a more convenient and smoother way through OK Wallet. This service is intended to reduce customers’ hassle for physical presence at biller premises and also to facilitate customers’ experience to recharge NESCO Prepaid meter sitting at their residence anywhere in
Procedure to Recharge NESCO Prepaid Meter through OK Wallet:
CUSTOMER MOBILE APP:
CUSTOMER USSD MENU:
- Tap on Utility icon from OK Wallet App home screen.
- Choose NESCO Prepaid from Utility list.
- Enter your Customer ID, Amount, OK Wallet PIN and tap on PAY option. (*System will automatically show the Meter Number for verification purpose.)
- Confirm the transaction.
- Customer will receive the system generated Message along with Token Number and Digital Receipt of successful transaction.
- For Keypad Meter, Customer needs to input Token Number using the Keypad of NESCO Prepaid meter.
- Dial *269# for USSD Mobile Menu and Type 3 for Payment option.
- Type 2 for Utility Bill.
- Type 4 to select NESCO option.
- Type 1 to select Prepaid Meter.
- Enter Customer ID and Amount. (*System will automatically show the Meter Number for verification purpose)
- Check your Customer ID with Amount and Service Charge.
- Enter OK Wallet PIN to confirm the transaction and Meter will be recharged in real time.
- Customer will receive the system generated message of successful transaction and a Token Number.
- For keypad meter, customer needs to input Token Number using the Keypad of NESCO Prepaid meter.
Customer will receive Token Number via System generated SMS. If necessary, customer can manually input the Token Number
using the Keypad of NESCO Prepaid Meter.
1% charge (Minimum BDT 5 or Maximum BDT 25) on Transaction Amount will be applicable for Customer.
NESCO covers 16 (Sixteen) districts of Rajshahi and Rangpur divisions for the distribution of electricity.
For further details, please contact with Call Center 16269
(from any mobile phone) & 09666716269
(from BTCL/Land Phone) in Bangladesh or e-mail us at email@example.com